Education: Boise Bible College, Boise, ID
Associate of Science in Biblical Leadership
January 2013-May 2013
Coeur d’ Alene, ID
- Processed claims for employee Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangements on behalf of various companies.
- Backed-up telephones for customer service department as needed.
Center Partners Inc.
Sept. 2011-December 2012
Liberty Lake, WA
Product Service Agent
- Assisted customers with telephone-based rewards redemption on behalf of major bank / credit card company.
- Assisted customers with general help regarding website and rewards redemption via website.
- Assisted with telephone bill-pay and general credit card service.
Oct. 2009-December 2011
- Ground handled aircraft including cleaning, servicing, and marshaling.
- Sorted baggage for loading onto aircraft.
- Checked-in passengers, sold tickets, boarded passengers to aircraft, led baggage service team.
- Specialized as Station Summary (cash audit/close out) agent, Ground Security Coordinator, Complaint Resolution Official
College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
University of Idaho
Video Distance Learning Technician
University Outreach Video Network Support Services
- Facilitated classes and faculty or staff meetings for which videoconferencing is used as an alternative for in-person meetings, ad to facilitate distance learning.
- Ensured high-quality video recording and transmission via Tandberg videoconferencing equipment, cameras, video switchers, and video recorders.
- Assisted with distribution of recorded classes or meetings
- Was responsible for rebuilding and maintaining department website.
Managed studio classrooms and equipment for upkeep and replacement.
Real Life Ministries
Post Falls, ID
Technical Arts Director, Student Ministries
- Trained and coordinated four teams to operate audio and video systems for children’s ministry, middle- and high-school youth groups, and young adult ministries.
- Produced, filmed, and edited short movies for purpose of teaching lessons.
- Directed and trained others to direct and train others to operate equipment for weekly services.
- Assembled weekly PowerPoint presentations and/or program character generator for song lyrics, announcements, and overall visual aid.
- Gained experience in live video and audio including video switchers, character generators, cameras, audio mixing, and lighting. Extensive Apple Final Cut Studio experience.