Since it’s been close to 7 months since my last post, so I figured I’m a bit overdue.
In terms of consolidation, a few things happened:
- I sold the Mac Pro in exchange for a MacBook Pro.
- I bought an iMac for dirt cheap.
- I lost my job.
- I got a new job where all I’m using is Apple products which led to trading my windows phone in for an iPhone.
- Sold two Windows tablet/2-in-1s and sold an Android tablet to buy an iPad
- Sold my BlackBerry Priv smartphone.
- Continuing to sell and donate items.
- All of our DVDs are now on Plex, but we have to keep the DVDs stored in a container for licensing reasons. Either way, that means they don’t have to be in the trailer, but can go in the shed in the lot we hope to rent.
- Same with our CDs, but I removed them from their jewel cases and am storing them in a CD binder.
- VHS tapes are still being replaced with DVDs and Blu-Ray. Our wishlist is at https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/2E8MZCEPVNOHI/
- My desk is gone. I do a majority of my work from the dining room table or the couch.
- Many items have been scanned onto an Amazon wishlist. Those already in our Kindle collection are already in the donation box. More are being added as we get to them. This list is at https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/SKE1I140LOAW/
- We expect to have enough for a down payment sometime in March.
- We have yet to hear about when we can expect to have a space at the RV Park. We’re shooting for April, but there’s a good chance that will get moved to May, June, or later.
So, that’s where we are at. If you want to help, feel free to gift us the items on those wishlists, or donate to our GoFundMe campaign linked in the sidebar.